In-Depth Manuscript Assessment
Let's truly analyse your story in detail and help get you one step closer to being published.
Ethicool's editorial team will review your manuscript, and provide you with the following:
A two-page summary of feedback, highlighting:
- The strengths of your story;
- Plot issues, and/or anything else that could be refined;
- An assessment of your character development, along with tips for improvement;
- Any issues with point of view, pacing, writing style or dialogue, with suggestions for improvement;
- A recommendation for Ethicool's all-important Action Page;
- A rating on the potential of the story to be published by Ethicool.
Note: Undertaking a manuscript assessment does not guarantee that your story will be shortlisted or published by Ethicool or elsewhere, but it will definitely improve your chances, as well as provide you with valuable feedback to support your ongoing journey toward publication.
Leanne was amazing to deal with. Her feedback is well thought-out and comprehensive. Her knowledge of writing, structure and rythm is incredible.
Leanne’s direction and careful consideration of my manuscripts has helped me to reshape my stories and unlock much more of their potential.
Leanne’s in-depth feedback was clear, concise and challenging in the best possible way. Leanne helped me to review aspects of my stories I would not have thought of on my own.
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Leanne who, on top of everything else, was absolutely lovely to meet!
I would recommend Ethicool’s manuscript service to absolutely everyone interested in growing as a writer. Thank you Ethicool and the lovely Leanne!